Crosspoint’s Property Management department provides specialized services to property owners, investors and occupiers, with a focus on protecting and maximizing the return on their investment, minimizing outgoings and ensuring that all their requirements are resolved, covering everything from technical services and energy efficiency to lease agreements.
We strive to create the best possible liaison between owners and tenants and to consistently provide the highest levels of service available in the industry. This commitment translates into better financial performance by the property we manage and into higher levels of client satisfaction and retention. Crosspoint Property Management team has strong financial background, the technology drive and the right entrepreneurial approach to deliver results on a long-term basis.
Our range of services numbers but not resumes to:
- Rent collection
- Service charge set-up, administration and collection
- Lease administration
- Crisis management
- Comprehensive facility management
- Custom-built financial reporting
- Up-to-date tax consultancy
- Energy & performance management
- Tenant relations and retention
- Proactive maintenance to ensure prolonged building life
- Lease and marketing advisory