Cosmin Grecu, MRICS
Head of Valuation &
Gabriel Munteanu, MRICS
Head of Professional Services
Head of Advisory
Valuation for Private & Institutional Clients
- Team with over 10 years’ experience in valuation
- Integrated network database, available in real time (CRM)
- 3 Chartered Surveyors (RICS)
- ANEVAR corporate member
Following the successful integration of an existing property valuation platform, Crosspoint Valuation division provides real estate appraisals for a wide range of properties (land, residential, industrial, office, retail, hotel/leisure).
All valuation work undertaken by Crosspoint is carried out in accordance with the Code of Practice as laid down by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) and locally acknowledged standards (ANEVAR) for a wide range of purposes, ensuring that our work is internationally accepted by investors, financiers and institutions.
Clients turn to us for impartial accurate real estate appraisals on properties ranging from office buildings and retail centers to industrial assets. We carry out valuations of property portfolios for a variety of purposes, including: loan-security, due diligence, debenture, tax, acquisition and disposal, Stock Exchange listing and accounting, for the benefit of property companies, developers, investors (private and institutional) and banks/financial institutions.
- Portfolio valuations
- Special purpose valuations
- Property valuations: land, office, retail, industrial, hotel and residential
- Feasibility & highest and best use studies on properties, markets and locations
- Valuation of collateral for debt finances purposes (including IPO’s & Stock Exchange listings)